click la...nk beli tudung byk2 ni..hehehehe

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ya Habibi (My Love)

YA HABIBI

Ya habibi you are the one that I hold dear to my heart, how can I describe you
Ya habibi you are the one that brings joy into my life
Ya habibi just thinking about your sense of humor that puts big a smile on my face
Ya habibi what did I do to deserve a guy like you,your one of kind
thats so hard to find nowdays
Ya habibi we live in world full of lies and deceit
it makes hard to trust people,Ya habibi but I truly trust you with all my heart
Ya habibi I hope to with you like I am in this world and as well as hereafter inshaAllah
Ya habibi I hope to love you for the sake of Allah Swt only,
Ya habibi know that I will be there for you in times of struggle and in times of ease in times of sorrow and in times of happiness,
Ya habibi I always want to see you happy and forever smiling inshaAllah,
I like YOU so much no words can ever describe how I feel i about you ya habibi....

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnag ads..heee