click la...nk beli tudung byk2 ni..hehehehe

Friday, November 18, 2011

happy birthday my love..

Salam..

Entri ini khas buat teman hidup..teman ketawa..teman menangis..teman mengadu...teman susah..dan teman senang...

I am so blessed by having you in my life...
Thank you so much for always being there when I need you...
Thank you so much for always wipe my tears...
Thank you so much for give me joy...
Thank you so much for being there when i am in sadness...
Thank you so much for always lending your shoulder when i need one...
Thank you so much for always make me calm and safe when I'm with you...
Thank you so much for loving me as what I am...
Thank you so much because without you, I will never get the best presents in my life..which is our son...

Ya Allah...please let us unite as husband and wife for the rest of our life...I love you so much...I will always do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnag ads..heee